For over thirty years, American Inns of Court have provided judges, lawyers, law students and other legal professionals an opportunity to participate actively in developing a deeper sense of professionalism, achieving higher levels of excellence and furthering the practice of law with dignity and integrity.
Regular local meetings of American Inns of Court provide:
- A collegial atmosphere that encourages networking between all members
- Mentoring and skills development
- The exchange of concepts, ideas and techniques
The goal of the American Inns of Court is to raise the standard of the legal profession. The local Inn format:
- Allows seasoned professionals to share their wisdom and insight with less experienced practitioners, individually or in small groups.
- Inn programs provide creative, practical, interactive instruction in all areas of legal practice.
As a member of the American Inns of Court, you will join with local judges and lawyers dedicated to restoring the nobility and ideals of the legal profession in a hands-on, practical way and you will be part of over 23,000 like minded professionals nationwide who proudly realize the rewards and benefits of membership and enjoy the support that a strong, national organization provides.
Through membership in the American Inns of Court, you can make a lasting contribution to preserving an ethical, civil and professional bench and bar for future generations.