Transcripts for MC Law

Mississippi College has partnered with Parchment to process all of our transcript orders online.  Its service delivers automated processing of official academic transcripts where current, former and alumni students have the ability to access this web ordering service in obtaining their official academic transcripts. 

Order online:


Current Students

Official transcripts for current student are available at no charge by completing the transcript request form below and returning the completed form to the Director of Student Services in Room 308 or by email at

Current student Transcript Request Form

Official electronic transcripts should be requested through Parchment.

Former Students

If you are a former student/alumni of MC and are not able to log in to your MyMC account, you may order here:


Parchment FAQ

Create a Profile through Parchment     How to Order a Transcript


Official transcripts can be ordered online through Parchment and can be sent electronically, by mail, or picked up in person for $15.00.  The pick-up location is the Registrar's Office at the Clinton campus.

Types of Delivery

Certified original copies of transcripts can be delivered by four different options:

·         Mail

·         FedEx (additional fees may apply)

·         Email/eTranscript

·         Student Pick-up*

*Transcript requests that are to be picked up will not be available until the next business day after 2:00 p.m. and will require a photo ID before it will be released.  The pick-up location is the Registrar's Office at the Clinton campus.. 

Unofficial Transcripts

Current Students

Unofficial transcripts are available online at no charge for current students.  Current students can log into their MyMC account and click on the box titled "Banner Web for Students".  From the Student Profile, students can locate a menu below their profile picture and click on the link titled "Academic Transcript (Unofficial)".

Former Students

Former students can access their records, including unofficial transcripts, through BannerWeb at any time.  Click here for more information*.

*If you completed coursework prior to 1993, your records may not be available online through BannerWeb.  Please contact the Office of the Registrar for more information on the availability of Unofficial Transcripts.

General Information

The official Mississippi College transcript is a complete record of a student's coursework completed while enrolled at MC, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional coursework.  Partial transcripts are not available.

The Registrar's Office will not provide students with copies of another institution's transcript that we may have in our possession.  Transcripts from other institutions must be requested directly from the institution issuing the transcript.

Transcript requests prior to 2001 may take an additional 24 hours to process.

Transcripts will not be issued for those whose accounts have unpaid balances.