Upper-class students must register online using Banner Web during assigned registration dates.
- Spring 2020 Registration Information
- Projected Course Offerings through Spring 2021
- Banner Web Registration/Schedule Planner Instructions
Provided below are links to forms that you may need during registration.
- Advisor Approval
- Civil Law Student Request to Waive Advanced Legal Analysis
- Distance Learning Approval Form
- Special Project Form
- Writing Requirement Certification Form*
- Writing Requirement Request Form**
- Request to Exceed Maximum Semester Hours
* Writing requirement certification form is for students to use to certify completion of their writing requirement through a seminar or law review case note. The form must be completed and signed by the student, supervising faculty member and Associate Dean. A two page abstract of the paper should be attached to the completed form and returned to the Director of Student Records to certify that the writing requirement has been completed.
** Writing requirement request form is for students who are seeking to satisfy their writing requirement through individual study and research under the supervision of a full-time faculty member. This form must be signed by the supervising professor and returned to the dean’s office for the approval of the Associate Dean. After the form is completed and appropriate signatures obtained, the Director of Student Records will register the student for the writing requirement.
SCHEDULE PLANNER TOOL FOR STUDENTS
Schedule Planner is a tool to help students find the ideal schedule that meets their demands. This tool is best suited for students building an entire schedule. Students who simply want to add or drop one class should do so via the quick link in My MC. For instructions on how to use this tool, select the link below.