Health Law Society
Mississippi College Health Law Society is an organization established to advance extracurricular studies of health related legal issues; facilitate interdepartmental communications between the legal and medical communities; and increase educational opportunities concerning health related legal issues for law students and the community.
To see more about the events and opportunities provided by MC Law’s Health Law Society, please visit us on Facebook.
- President: Rebecca Hamilton
- Vice-President: Joetta Brashear
- Secretary: Jaasleen Kang
- Treasurer: Hamza Hussain
- Social Media Chair: Ridhwanat Adediran
- Fundraising Chair: Cindy Denley
- 3L Representative: Joe Van Every
- 2L Representative: Parker Short
To learn more about health law, visit the Bioethics and Health Law Center page.