Job Search and Internships
- BYU Intercollegiate Job Bank: Host site for job postings from across the U.S. Law Schools that participate update the job postings at the first of each month. Only students or alumni of participating schools have access. Contact the Career Services Office for the username and password.
- NALP Directory of Legal Employers: Contains a wealth of information about member employers, including demographics, practice areas, billable hour requirements, salary, and benefits. Mostly larger law firms, but also contains some public sector employers.
- LexisNexis Martindale Directory Resources:
Law Firm directory from Martindale.
- NALP: The official site of the National Association for Law Placement provides information on recruiting trends, placement statistics, law firm information, law schools and much more.
- Air & Waste Management Association: Includes links to online career center and sponsored awards and scholarships.