Phi Alpha Delta is a professional law fraternity composed of law students, attorneys, judges and educators. With over 270,000 members across the world, we are dedicated to promoting professional competency, services and achievement with the legal profession.
The Mississippi College School of Law Griffith Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta (PAD) offers opportunities for leadership, community involvement, and academic assistance. PAD maintains a strong tradition of academic excellence combined with an unique atmosphere of camaraderie.
As a member of PAD, you will eligible for numerous PAD LAW FRATERNITY INTERNATIONAL scholarships, use of our extensive outline bank, discounts to car rental and insurance, and bar prep courses.
PAD understands the rigorous nature of studying law. In response to this stress, PAD provides its members with opportunities to relax and unwind by sponsoring social functions. Furthermore, PAD always encourages the attendance of your family and friends at all social events.
Phi Alpha Delta is excited to welcome you and eager to offer our assistance to enhance and promote your legal education.
Web Link: www.pad.org
- Annual Christmas Party supporting the homeless children of Matt and Sims House
- Host, Annual Fall Blood Drive with United Blood Services
- Host, Annual Fall Canned Food Drive
- Westlaw/TWEN course webpage with an outline bank exclusive to members
- Host, Spring Fundraiser: “Kiss the Pig” Contest held at the L.S.B.A.’s Annual Libel Show