“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- MC Law Director of Diversity and Outreach and Assistant Director of Admissions Tiffany R. Paige presented at the Education Law Association 60th Annual Conference, San Diego, CA.
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda makes Plenary presentation at Tulane Law School Forum on the Future of Law and Inequality, November 2014
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda publishes essay in Jotwell Online Journal, addressing influence of MC Law students' and alums' research and scholarship
- Professor Anderson presents on insider trading at the 2014 Central States Law Schools Association Annual Conference at LSU
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents at Teaching Conference in Nevada and chairs session at Law and Society Conference in Pennsylvania, in October 2014
- Professor Anderson has Paper Accepted for Publication
- Kasey Mitchell Wins Fifth Annual MC Law Internal Trial Competition
- Dr. James Meredith Speaks at MC Law
- Professor Will publishes essay in the American Journal of Bioethics
- Professor Jonathan Will Joins Harvard Law's Bill of Health Blog