The following is an estimate of total student expenses for the program. This includes both payment to MC Law and anticipated out-of-pocket expenses. Please note that these are only estimates and are subject to change.
- MC Law tuition for 3 credit hours: $2778 for students completing their second year of law school and $2895 for students completing their first year of law school.
- Lodging and Administrative Fees:
- Option 1: $400 for students arranging their own housing outside the program;
- Option 2: $1100 for students wishing to stay at the Ibis Perpignan Centre Hotel sharing a double room with one other student of the same sex;
- Option 3: $1800 for students wishing to stay at the Ibis Perpignan Centre Hotel in a single room.
- Textbooks: $100
- Food: $250 - $500
- Miscellaneous/personal expenses: $200-$400
- Round Trip Travel to Perpignan: $1,200 - $1,600
- Optional trip health insurance: $100 - $200