- MC Law tuition for 4 credit hours: MC Law has a set tuition program for each class, therefore the cost is $3,704 for students completing their second year of law school and $3,860 for students completing their first year of law school. *
- Travel and Administrative Fees: $2200 to cover housing in China and Korea, most meals during the China portion, administrative fees charged to the law school, several field trips, administrative support and the like.
- Textbooks: $200
- Food: $350 - $500
- Miscelaneous/personal expenses: $200 - $500
- Round trip travel to Beijing and home from Seoul: $1800
- Optional trip health insurance: $100 - $200
*Please note: For MC Law students, this tuition is not an additional tuition cost (that is, these are four fewer hours you will need to take in the future). Students form other law schools should check their school's policy on transfer credit hours.