“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- MC Law Current Students and Alumni participate in National Conference, win graduate student research competition and present research papers
- MC Law 3L Tchanavia Bryant Recipient of The Magnolia Bar Association/Magnolia Bar Foundation Law Student Young – Hall Scholarship Award
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents on "Plenary Paper Session: Policy Papers," at the Fifth International Conference on Appropriate Technology in South Africa
- MC Law Moot Court Board Team Places as Quarterfinalists at National Civil Rights Trial Competition
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda Presents on Plenary Panel at Suffolk University Law School
- MC Law 3L Ahmad R. Smith and Professor Angela Mae Kupenda present at University of Idaho College of Law
- MC Law Professor Angela Mae Kupenda Co-authors Law Article That Receives Recognition
- Law Library’s Judicial Data Project Recognized at Annual Conference
- Professors Lowery, Kupenda, Anderson, and Steffey represent MC Law with their academic work at the Southeastern Association of Law Schools 2012 Conference (SEALS)
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents on a plenary panel at a law conference, Suffolk University Law School, Boston, June 2012.