“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- MC Law Teams Named Champions and Semi-Finalists at the Elliott Cup Moot Court Competition
- MC Law 3L Jou-Chi Ho has another article accepted for publication
- MC LAW 3L Jou-Chi Ho recently has article accepted for publication
- MC LAW 3L Rasheena Latham and 3L J.D. Cooley have articles accepted for publication, and Ahmad Smith's '13 article now in print
- MC Law Library Recognized by the Mississippi Historical Society
- MC Law 3L La'Toyia Slay and 3L Lenderrick Taylor win 1st and 3rd Places, respectively, in National Law Student Writing Competition
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda has work accepted for publication, a co-authored article to appear in the forthcoming Symposium issue of Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda has essay accepted for publication in forthcoming issue of Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice, 2013
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda has book review accepted for publication and presents at Northeastern People of Color Legal Scholarship Conference in Puerto Rico, December 2013.
- Law Librarian Stephen Parks '10 receives his Masters in Library and Information Science