“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents on plenary panel, 2013 STEM Women of Color Conclave funded by National Science Foundation
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents on plenary panel at law conference at Boalt Hall, UC Berkeley School of Law
- MC LAW 3L Ahmad R. Smith has article accepted for publication in Gonzaga Law Review
- MC Law 2L Jou-Chi Ho has scholarly paper accepted for presentation at The Law and Society Annual Meeting, Boston
- Professor Ng Presents "Legal Fictions and the Concept of Deemed Authorship" at Arizona State University's Legal Scholars Conference
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda has article accepted for publication in the Gonzaga Law Review (forthcoming 2013).
- Talibah-mawusi Smith '11 and Justin Townley '10 published in Berkeley La Raza Law Journal
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda and 3L Ahmad R. Smith present academic works at Gonzaga Law School conference
- MC Law Hosts the Fourth Annual 1L Closing Argument Competition
- Parks and Liles present the MC Legislative History Project at Regional Conference