“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda has article accepted for publication in the Gonzaga Law Review (forthcoming 2013).
- Talibah-mawusi Smith '11 and Justin Townley '10 published in Berkeley La Raza Law Journal
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda and 3L Ahmad R. Smith present academic works at Gonzaga Law School conference
- MC Law Hosts the Fourth Annual 1L Closing Argument Competition
- Parks and Liles present the MC Legislative History Project at Regional Conference
- Officers of Health Law Society attend Health Law Section of the ABA’s Emerging Issues in Health Law Conference
- MC Law's Health Law Society and Bioethics & Health Law Center host panel on implementation of Health Care Reform in Mississippi
- Professor Will authors paper with scholars Eli Adashi from Brown Medical School and Glenn Cohen from Harvard Law School
- Professors Nicoletti, Steffey, and Will talk Health Care Reform with the Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- Professor Will presents at Faulkner Law Review Symposium with paper to be published in Spring 2013