“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- Dean Wendy B. Scott Speaks at Evelyn Gandy Lecture Series
- 2L Laura Barton Selected as a Finalist in Entertainment Law Writing Competition
- Librarian Stephen Parks has Article Published in E-journal
- Professor Randall Johnson's article, "Who Wins Residential Property Tax Appeals?" accepted for publication by the Columbia Journal of Tax Law
- Professor Challener has had her article, "More Uncertainty After Daimler AG v. Bauman: A Response to Professors Cornett and Hoffheimer" accepted for publication in Ohio State University's online journal, Furthermore.
- MC Law Panel Discussion Examines Grand Jury System
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents at American Association of Law Schools Conference, in Washington, D.C., January 2015
- MC Law Director of Diversity and Outreach and Assistant Director of Admissions Tiffany R. Paige presented at the Education Law Association 60th Annual Conference, San Diego, CA.
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda makes Plenary presentation at Tulane Law School Forum on the Future of Law and Inequality, November 2014
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda publishes essay in Jotwell Online Journal, addressing influence of MC Law students' and alums' research and scholarship