“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- Professor Jeffrey Jackson, Professor Donald Campbell, and MC Law graduate Justin Matheny (’02) announce publication of the 20th edition of their two-volume, Mississippi Civil Procedure.
- MC Law Business Law Students Share Knowledge in the Mississippi Delta
- MC Law Students Participate in Panel at Governor's Leadership Prayer Luncheon
- MC Law names Lawyer and Young Lawyer of the Year
- Dean Will Speaks at Yale Law School
- Professor Lowery Contributes to Moot Court Advisor's Handbook
- MC Law 3L Larissa Womack to Participate in Mississippi College Academic Research Program
- MC Law 2L Larrissa C. Moore selected from national search for paid internship with Cold Case Justice Initiative in Atlanta
- MC Law 2L Nikita McMillian's casenote wins The Best Casenote Award from the MC Law Review
- Professor Meyer Publishes Book Chapter and Receives Attention for Prior Book Chapter