“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents on a plenary panel at a law conference, Suffolk University Law School, Boston, June 2012.
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents in summer educational programs of the Higher Education Consortium for Urban Affairs-Minnesota, Jackson State University and Tougaloo College
- Visiting Hall of Fame Professor Michael McCann Teaches MC Law Summer Classes
- MC School of Law names lectureship series for retired Judge Mary Libby Payne
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda recently presented at the Midwest Political Science Association
- Law Librarian Stephen Parks selected to present at USM's 6th Annual Student Research Colloquium
- MC Law Wins Regional ABA Mediation Competition Second Year in a Row
- MC Law Places in the Finals of the Elliot Cup
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda Presents Forthcoming Article