“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents on "Difficult Conversations" Panel, Association for Feminist Ethics and Social Theory Conference, Clearwater Beach, Florida, October 2015
- Dean Wendy B. Scott hosts the Dean's Minority Advisory Board of MC Law, August 25, 2015
- Professor Anderson has his book forthcoming with Cambridge University Press entitled Insider Trading: Law, Ethics, and Reform
- MC Law Alumna Carlyn Hicks ('10) to Receive 2015 ABA YLD Child Advocacy Award
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda presents at Lutie Conference, Vanderbilt Law School, July 9-12, 2015
- Carlyn Hicks ('10) Discusses "Empowering Low-Income Parents" in the Jackson Free Press
- Professor Meyer Shares His Insight on "2015’s Best & Worst States for Military Retirees"
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda has Book Review Essay Accepted for Publication
- MC Law Holds Commencement Ceremonies
- MC Law Alumnus Stan Buckley ('91) Keynotes MC Law Graduation