“Whether it’s a noted speaker coming to campus, one of our own professors addressing a national conference, or current students shining at a national competition, something happens every day that points to MC Law’s success."
Giovanni Diaz, Former LSBA President
Successes Worth Noting
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda has Book Review Essay Accepted for Publication
- MC Law Holds Commencement Ceremonies
- MC Law Alumnus Stan Buckley ('91) Keynotes MC Law Graduation
- Dean Will speaks at Harvard Law School
- Professor Randall Johnson's article, "Where Schools Close In Chicago" cited in Volume XXXI, Issue 1 of New York Children's Lawyer
- Professor Angela Mae Kupenda named MC Law Distinguished Professor and received Magnolia Bar Government Service Award
- Professor Jeffrey Jackson, Professor Donald Campbell, and MC Law graduate Justin Matheny (’02) announce publication of the 20th edition of their two-volume, Mississippi Civil Procedure.
- MC Law Business Law Students Share Knowledge in the Mississippi Delta
- MC Law Students Participate in Panel at Governor's Leadership Prayer Luncheon
- MC Law names Lawyer and Young Lawyer of the Year