Law School Records
The director of law school records’ office is located in the dean’s suite (room 105, Administration Building). In addition to registration and student records, this office is responsible for publishing and distributing class schedules and the academic calendar, providing exam numbers, entering and posting grades and ranks, providing graduation clearance, issuing transcripts, and preparing bar certifications.
The office posts important notices and information on this website and will also communicate with you via e-mail through the MC e-mail system.
Upper class students must register online using Banner Web during assigned registration dates. For instructions on using Banner Web, please refer to the link below. Also provided below are links for forms that you may need during registration.
- Academic Calendar
- Advisor Approval Form
- Distance Learning Approval Form
- Special Project Form
- Writing Requirement Certification Form *
- Writing Requirement Request Form **
- Request to Exceed Maximum Semester Hours
* Writing requirement certification form is for students to use to certify completion of their writing requirement through a seminar or law review case note. The form must be completed and signed by the student, supervising faculty member and Associate Dean. A two page abstract of the paper should be attached to the completed form and returned to the Director of Student Records to certify that the writing requirement has been completed.
** Writing requirement request form is for students who are seeking to satisfy their writing requirement through individual study and research under the supervision of a full-time faculty member. This form must be signed by the supervising professor and returned to the dean's office for the approval of the Associate Dean. After the form is completed an appropriate signatures obtained, the Director of Student Records will register the student for the writing requirement.
For the latest updates, please check your MC e-mail account daily and visit this website. If you have any questions about registration, please contact Judy Burnett at 601.925.7105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.