The Law School Records office maintains official student records of Mississippi College School of Law.  If you need a transcript or certification of enrollment, need to change your name or address, please complete the appropriate form below.  Forms are also available from the Law School Records Office.  Forms may be submitted in person to our office in room 105 in the administration building, by fax at (601) 925-7115, or by mail to Mississippi College School of Law, Office of Student Records, 151 E. Griffith Street, Jackson, MS  39201.

Authorization to Release Information


Enrollment Verification Forms

Verification of Enrollment of Alumni

Name Change

Letter of Good Standing Request

Address Change

Current law students should access the self-service enrollment verification certification by logging in to the MyMC portal and using the instructions found on the following PDF:

Current Students Self-Service Enrollment Verification Instructions

Note:  Mississippi College School of Law complies with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act 1974 (FERPA) which is designed to protect your rights with regard to education records maintained by the law school.

Under the act the student has the following rights:

  • The right to inspect and review education records maintained by the institution that pertain to him or her
  • The right to challenge the content of records on the grounds that they are inaccurate, misleading, or a violation of his or her privacy or other rights
  • The right, with certain exceptions, to control disclosures from his or her education records

Under FERPA, the Law School may release certain “directory information” to appropriate parties at the Law School’s discretion. Directory information consists of: a student’s name, address, telephone number, email address, date and place of birth, dates of attendance, degree and awards received, previous schools attended and similar information. If a student does not wish this information to be released, the student should file a written request to the Director of Students Records on the form provided by that office for this purpose.