The Career Services Office provides services to students and graduates of other law schools within the following guidelines:
- Reciprocal services are available on a one-to-one basis to students and graduates of other ABA-accredited/NALP member law schools who permit Mississippi College School of Law students and graduates use of their services.
- Requests for service must be made in writing by a placement or career-counseling administrator prior to the rendering of any services.
- The student or graduate must make an appointment with the director of career planning and visit the office in person or contact the office by mail or telephone.
- Services will be available for a three-month period from the date of the person's first contact with the office.
- Individuals may obtain information from the job listing board or web site located at www.law.mc.edu, and may use the information contained in the Resource Room.
- Reciprocity will be restricted between August 29th until November 9th and February 1st to March 15th due to on-campus interviewing.
- Reciprocal students and/or graduates may not participate in on-campus interviews with prospective employers.
- The Career Services Office reserves the right to terminate reciprocity privileges of individuals who violate these regulations or misuse our facilities and services.