The following is an estimate of total student expenses for the program (excluding the May Intersession course). This includes both payment to MC Law and anticipated out-of-pocket expenses. Please note that these are only estimates and are subject to change.
- MC Law tuition for 4 credit hours: $2,258
- Visiting Student Tuition: $2,258
- Lodging and Administrative Fees:
- Hotel estimates in Lille are $115 a night for a single person, single room (Total =$1,475) or $75 dollars a night per person for a double room (total = $975).
- If the student stays in the dorms and participates in both the Lille and the France/Germany programs: $2,150 which includes housing in a single occupancy dormitory with private bath for the full four weeks, meal credits, transportation pass, and regional field trip.
- Registration fee: $75
- Textbooks: $100
- Food: $250
- Miscellaneous/personal expenses: $300-$400
- Round Trip Travel to Lille: $1200 – $1800
- Trip health insurance: $100 – $200