The following is an estimate of total student expenses for the program (excluding the May Intersession course). This includes both payment to MC Law and anticipated out-of-pocket expenses. Please note that these are only estimates and are subject to change.
- MC Law tuition for 4 credit hours: $4,272
- Visiting Student Tuition: $4400
- Lodging and Administrative Fees: $1,950 which includes housing in a single occupancy dormitory with private bath, meal credits, transportation pass, and regional field trips.
- Registration fee: $75
- Textbooks: $100
- Food: $250
- Miscellaneous/personal expenses: $300-$400
- Round Trip Travel to Lille: $1200 – $1800
- Trip health insurance: $100 – $200